Sunday 9 April 2017

The Collection: Episode I




Episode I! 

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that's been supporting me and my blog. I have received so much support from you guys and it's crazy! Massive love to you all.

Kudos to the beautiful bunch for letting me shoot you guys for the first episode! Had so much fun collaborating with ya'll 

I hope you enjoy reading episode I as much as I enjoyed creating it 

A mixture of different individuals, each has stories and inspiration behind their styles. 

Listen to them 

















Jack

"Simple. Sharp."

Shirt // Dom Bagnato
Blazer // Dom Bagnato
Pants // Dom Bagnato
Shoes // Windsor Smith 

If you need a suit, regardless of the occasion, Jack is your plug. 

More of Jack: Instagram: @jkufe






Vince

" Generally I wear outfits that are easy to put together, very basic and most importantly comfortable. Comfort>Style any day. "

Cap // French Connection
Shirt // Ralph Lauren
Jeans // Wrangler
Sneaker // Jordans

WATCH OUT FOR BARBERSTEROS! Opening soon! 


More of Vince: Instagram: @vncblrs








Alex

"I do it for the culture man, wear my friend's stuff, all heaps fresh... Always gotta have some character to the pieces too, don't want to be wearing no boring shit.." 

Hat // Thrifted 
Shirt // Prei
Jeans // Honxton denim
Sneakers // Converse 
Watch // JAG

If you haven't listened to his SoundCloud, have you really lived? 

More of Alex: Instagram: @pizzagvng Soundcloud: rileyjuice





Helina, 

"My style is basically a rebellion against what my mom used to make me wear as a kid, as well as being inspired by her. Her ideas of clothes were pink this, yellow that for me but the clothes she used to wear were a mix of 90's, dark colors, and tomboy. Now, she even asks me what I think of her outfit for the day. From then on, I like to think that I've found my own style". 

Glasses // Cloud Society 
Shirt // Jennifer and Grace
Overalls // Cotton on
Shoes // H&M
Watch // Uncle Jack


If you're a shooter and you need a model, Helina is your chick. 

More of Helina: Instagram: Helina_mv













Austin, 

"This outfit is sort of a representation of who I am, black and white. Not too complicated, not too flashy but perfect for everything". 

Shirt // Stray
Pants // Stray
Shoes // Adidas

Music collaboration? Mesoga it up. 

More of Austin: Instagram: @aus.mes & @austinmesoga.music








Patrick,

"I don't really know how to explain my sense of style. I just try on the things I do because it's fun and at the end of the night if I didn't enjoy what I was wearing then I won't wear it again. Some people call me extra and I just think it's funny to be called that because why settle for ordinary when you can extraordinary?".

Shirt // Topman
Jeans // Target
Boots // Doc Martens
Choker // Asos
Watch // Armani Exchange

Search up Patrick Villanueva on Youtube, Thank me after. 

More of Partick: Instagram: @pjc.v Youtube: @Patrick Villanueva 











Lucy, 

"I get my inspiration from all the different places I've been to. My style has that city/street wear vibe feel going on " 

Shirt // Paper Closet
Jeans // Supre
Shoes // Boohoo
Jewelry // Pandora

If you hear lucy sing, you'll froth 

More of lucy: Instagram: @lucyhead6






Keanu, 

"My style is greatly inspired by American hip-hop and Asian trends. Bape, Supreme and Kanye's Yeezy line are some of my favorite brands". 

Shirt // Asos
Jacket // Thrifted 
Jeans // Asos
Boots // Asos 

Collaboration with Keanu coming soon! big things coming! 

More of Keanu: Instagram: @keanu.spencer 






















You are Art.

Galla out.



No comments:

Post a Comment